Whenever Halloween rolls around, I always promise myself that I'll make an awesome costume instead of just buying a cheap one.But every year the same thing happens -- I get lazy and put it off until the last second, when I eventually give in and head to the costume store. I have nowhere near as much Halloween spirit as other people clearly do.
With that being said, the spooky holiday can inspire some to take it a little too far with their outfits and decorations. These people definitely take the cake for Halloween dedication.
1. This guy printed a photo of his face and stuck it in a jar to freak his wife out on Halloween.
2. One dad was all too excited to send this lovely package to his son on All Hallows' Eve.
3. "The Human Centipede" really, really shouldn't be a costume.
4. What a festive holiday apron!
5. This guy stood still at a Halloween party for 10 minutes, effectively terrorizing everyone there.
6. Somebody sure had fun decorating their front steps.
All things considered, I believe it's sheltered to say that I will never kill Halloween as much as those people did. That is alright, however - I'm more than content with adhering to my faltering outfits.